HB Solutions Enterprises AG is a place where extraordinary people come together to redefine the boundaries of what is possible.
Together we develop solutions for the Fin- and InsureTech industry that were unthinkable until recently. And we know that behind every successful company and their products are many fascinating people. In an open and modern environment with numerous development and training opportunities, employees at HBSE work in a culture characterised by expert knowledge and team spirit.
If you’re excited by the idea of making a difference and joining a team that prides itself on being a diverse and inclusive company, then a career at HBSE could be your dream job. You just have to be willing to dream big. (Or: you just have to be willing to want to make a difference.
As part of the iSure development team, you will work with other team members to develop and maintain our Fin-/InsureTech iSure application. In close cooperation with product managers, project managers, testers and architects, you will contribute to our success. You are in close contact with the product owner team and will help shape the iSure application in terms of architecture. You will evaluate, plan and implement these together with your colleagues. You will independently conduct internal trainings to teach programming techniques and patterns to the development team.
- 2+ years FileMaker Pro programming experience
- Good debugging skills for troubleshooting, problem solving and communication
- Good understanding of cloud and database concepts, networking, JSON and API programming in FileMaker Pro.
- FileMaker Custom Function programming
Experience in mySQL and/or MongoDB, Amazon AWS, FileMaker Server
- Future-oriented and secure job in Ruggell/Liechtenstein or Zurich/Switzerland
- Interesting and performance-oriented pay
- Freedom for personal development and further education
- A modern and ergonomic workplace with Apple hardware and large screens (incl. iPhone)
- Drinks at the workplace are provided and there is a possibility to retreat to a lounge during mental breaks.
What we expect
We are looking for enthusiastic people who question the status quo in their field of work and want to implement better solutions.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please send us an application with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date to the following address
FileMaker Pro Job Advertisement